So this is what my brain looks like...
























Who doesn't like making lists? There's such a sense of satisfaction when you make one (I find it doesn't matter too much if you follow it or not. In fact, if you don't get everything done then you just make a new one the next day!) Also, I have such a poopy memory that I'm always having to write things down. The problem is, scraps of paper are not that pretty and they're very easy to lose. I remedied this by keeping all my thoughts in one beautiful, super fun to make notebook. It really takes list making to the next level. I can now doodle down ideas I have for anything, practise my hand lettering and have something super pretty at the end of it. all you need is a black pen and an empty notebook. It's so. much. fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment